10:29 PM, Wednesday, June 29, 2011Property Craze ~
Everyone on the FB is talking about the Tampines DBSS being priced at skyhigh pricing.
I also felt that the developer is taking advantage wor...
Dare to price at $880K for 5-room !
However, thanks to the power of social media lik FaceBook & forums,
the govt heard the outcry of the public & the developer lowered the prices.
But folks lik us would never been able to afford DBSS/EC I guess.
If I were to get one, a 30-year old maximum loan also not enough for me to pay off sia... wahaha...
But I am happy with my 5th floor 4-room Punggol flat.
I din even opt for the HDB tiles and doors. Coz I prefer to choose them myself.
I can think about how I wish to design my cabinets & kitchen.
okok....
Now to bed and continue to dream le... heez...





