7:35 PM, Tuesday, December 07, 2010Winter WonderLand In Amsterdam ~~~
Was called up to do an Amsterdam flight last week. I considered myself beri lucky coz I do not have any Europe flight in my Dec roster. Anpther plus point is that I have 6 OFF days !!! SHIOK !!! Everyday I slacked till I dunoe wat to do at hm... wahaha...Being able to visit any Europe country during Dec is definely very meaningful. Reason coz I like to immerse myself in their x'mas "feel" & more importantly...... to see SNOW !!!!
Recalling places I have seen snow are New York, Korea, London, Zurich, Manchester & now adding to the list is Amsterdam !!!
The weather was a killer though. Minus 5 degrees sia.... Kill me ba... I rather die than going out.
But I had a lovely dinner at PanCakes Corner restaurant with my set of crew. It was a good dinner with us ordering unlimited bbq ribs & hot cocoa, while the heavy snowing continued outside.
I wish I could have spent my x'mas there with my boi one day .










