7:01 PM, Saturday, December 04, 2010BangKok Trip wif Yx & YuRu in NoVemBer !!!


I know .. I know... it has a been a SUPER longgg time since I updated this blog. Wonder if ppl still visits here anyway ....
It was the long awaited trip !!! 4 of us booked the JetStar tickets in Dec 2009 & we finally fulfilled this trip.
Our 2nd trip together this time, after Redang in April.
Shopping, eating , drinking & shopping around everyday in BKK.... I miss eating the salted bbq fish at those roadside stalls with them.
First time I tried foot massage during this trip. Massaging my foot has been a no-no all along until they suggested trying it. Dun like the tickish feeling of someone touching my toes..whahahah.... But it was a memorable experience coz all 4 of us were lik MOANING in pain & mocking at each other as the 1.15 hr Ordeal was going on. LOLZ ~~~
Not forgetting drinking session also. Visited Le Bua for a rounds of drinks & enjoying the nice night view from ermm.... I tink like 60plus high storey hotel.... A real pretty sight indeed.
I truly miss going on such short but enjoyable trips with frenz....





