9:22 PM, Friday, March 12, 2010I was in my room the whole day in London yesterday. Reason y I din went out is coz I really dunnoe what else to buy in London except food. Actualli the food aso suxx here. Lolz ~ Mayb Mac tastes the Best. I was slacking the whole day and watched streaming videos.
BBC news was on in my room the whole time as well. Tink BA cabin crew are planning a work strike soon. They have it planned out over a period of ard 2 week, like they go on strike 4 days, go back to work for 5 days then strike AGAIN for 4 days. Passengers who have bght BA air tixs travelling in that sensitive period are encouraged to ask for a refund or re-route.
My fav show in London is a house-hunting show named Homes Under the Hammer (sth lik dat.. Lolz~). In dis show, many cheap and affordable houses are shown and auctioned off. Most of them just need abit of makeover to package it in order to sell it off at a better price while some just need a fresh coat of paint.
Yesterday, I saw this cozy 2 bedroom (including 3 classic-looking fireplaces, stairscase & nice garden) being put up for auction for only starting price of £95,000 only !!!! This is ard Sing $209k!! U noe those houses we always seen in the IKEA magazine set to out mailboxes every yr? NICE , rite???!!! Wahaha .... Anyway , it was sold off for £110,000 in the auction.
What I like best about the show is that professional agents and renovators would come and visit the house & give their professional advise before and after the buyers have done their own makeover to the house. After then , sometimes they can do a simple valuation to know the final selling price of the new makeover house.
I am not an arty-festy person myself so I find it rather interesting when I see how professionals can make use of whatever space and budget they have to create a specific theme to the room.
Ok.. Back to my movies liaoz...





