12:21 AM, Wednesday, March 31, 2010Happy Bday to U.. U & You Only ~
Pre celebrated his bday as I gt to work on his bday actual day ~21 March
Wonderful bday dinner treat @ Astons Prime @ CentrePoint ~ Spent the whole day walking along the streets of Orchard, watched movie, Kidnapper~ It was a rather good film I must say ~ Not those typical singaporean production we always c ard ~
24 March
Touched down from Shanghai flight at almost 11 pm.
Managed to get a Mango Fruit cake & rushed hm at 00:30 to sing him the bday song.
28-29 March :
With compliments fr my boi. we self-planned a short getaway ourselves.
Used StarHub points to get a 2D1N stay at Conrad hotel with complimentary buffet breakfast for two. Spent the whole weekend practically slacking and relaxing our minds.
29-30 March :
Never been to a casino cruise before so he brght me to LeisureWorld to 开开眼界 ~
Rolling chips starting from $100. Learnt more about his job scope & realised that gambling rules are so interesting. Played table games from 10 pm till 6 am wor ~~~ In between, my boi & I had a few food breaks at the eating area as well.... wahaha... tink i enjoyed the eating part much more than the gambling part. But I trust myself to be a disciplined person so I did NOT LOSE any $$$ !!! Lolz ~~~
Would post up the pics soon ~
*Felt so recharged after my short leave.* :-D








