9:01 AM, Monday, February 15, 2010VERY post-dated post on my Bday !!! Wahaha...
Happy 25th B'day to MEEEEEE !!!!!! ~~~~
Finally I gt the pics posted up wor~ so impressed wif myself .. hee~ I had a great bday celebration wif my boi & my beloved frenz ~~~
SWeeTness~~~ *shy~*
Mango cake ~*excited*
But was abit disappointed as it rained earlier.
The most amazing part of the restaurant is the wine-&-dine concept in its outdoor area but it was closed on tat day due to earlier rain.

That was realli a surprise as he asked for the dessert to be done up as my bday cake !~
To be frank, I forgotten the taste of the dessert as I only rem the decro on the presentation plate... Wahaha....

Making a birthday wish ~~~
*Cheers*With compliments fr the restaurant for my bday ~~~

Took a stroll along HortPark area after our lovely dinner !!!
Bday dinner with my poly babes ard Boat Quay area @ The Dallas !!!
Celebrated wif YH & Anz on 18th ~~~ Plus we went for the Isetan private sale together for SHOPPPIING !!!!

Bday dinner treat fr Jun & Ling @ Suntec Swensens ~~~
Although every year I celebrate my birthday with so many lovely ppl in my life, I still appreciate & grateful to what life has given me.
I know alot of things in life could not b prefect so there is no point getting frustrated & mad abt it.
Just wanna say,
I LoVe ya all ~~~
XOXOXO, yan








