4:09 AM, Sunday, January 10, 2010After MIA-ing for a few mths ~~~
Our short New Year Getaway to Batam ~~~






Haha~~~ I MIA for soo long sia.. I am simply too lazy to update my blog liaoz... too many pics & I realli ponder beri long which ones to post aso ~~~
My first post in Year 2010 .. Some people pronounce it as Twenty-Ten, some say it is Two Thousand & Ten .. Hmm.. to me, it comes out as the same understanding so I dun mind how ppl say it out. But I heard over CNN that news broadcaster addressing as Twenty-Ten tho~ so I guess tat shld be the so-called more prefect "ENGLISH"?? :-p
Hmm~~~ main reason y I din post coz after my boi was back fr Manlia , we spent alot of time on gg out & I had to attend alot of courses at STC during the end of the yr ~ My first SEP (Safety Evacuation Procedures) was FINALLY OVER !!!So glad sia... *PHEW* I dreaded the moment when I had to jump out of the mock aircraft from a height into the 3-M pool.
Was reading some forum and I realised that the "lady" that was molested at the Countdown Beach part was a SheMale??!! Hmm... upon browsing thr the pics again I began to feel so too~ Nevertheless, I aso personally felt beri disgusted by the response that came out from my OWN countrymen. Other than the part that alot of podders were f**king (Left-Right-Centre-Upside-Down) the person who was filming the whole episode, I realised my own people are plainly er-xin. Around 70-80% actualli blamed the victim for being scantily dressed at the beach party.. Oh come on, what do u wear to a BEACH PARTY ???? PYJAMAS mahz??? I am pretty sure there are much more ladies who dressed more revealing than her loh~~~ All these people blamed her dressing .. esp Men hor.. 看的时候又这么开心! If she was ur daughter dressing up in a bikini for the beach party then was kena molested by MEN, not 1 Man, dun tell me you wont call the police or stood up to stop those sex predators??? Now coz only the female was not related to any of thse disgusting people who r making such comments, that's y they blamed her for bringing it upon herself !!! Curse thse ASSHOLES !!!
Talking so much about being a being a MORE (r we ever gracious in the 1st place?) gracious society... We dun even BOTHER to stand only on the left side of the escalators in public places !!! Worse still, some dun even hw to tell the difference between left from right ??? (Appreciate their thoughfulness, but doing it in the Right way is impt as well, k???) We can open 10 casinos & 100 theme parks & 1000 whole-class hotels & I can say that we have so much to learn from other countries ...
Back to my Batam short trip, Havben been there for at least 10 over years.. It was a short and relaxing trip for both of us~ Eat, slp and relax.... the massage and body scrub r GOOD !!! Went to Isabella ~ The 2-hr massage plus scrub only costed me 220,000 rupiahs (ard sing$33 plus)!!!
Would definely plan for another such short trip again !!! hehe....





