3:08 PM, Sunday, August 09, 2009
Us




Well... well .. well .... Tat so much summaries wat I hv been doing the past few mths.. Japan trip pics r posted in FB ley .. I m so lazy to upload here wor.. hehe... but wld definely lik to go travelling again soon... Finally gt my graduity in May liaoz.. Made me feel so Rich at that point of time.. Haha...
That feeling was long gone anyway ...
Getting my another cert of 2 yrs plus of hard work in coming Oct. Imagine hw much time, effort & $$$ I have put into the studies. BUT, I m not gg to rent a regalia and took wat Graduation pics & attend the long-winded ceremony. That's so NOT me !!! So happy for myself coz I hate to MEMORISE theories ... especially those Mangement modules.. Tons & tons of endless theories to digest before exams... 算命先生 is correct to mention before that I can neva memorise 死板的东西.
Hmm... Shall blog more when I reach bk from London ...
Gonna watch my 烈火雄心3 soon...
Yan feels lik a crouch potato soon ... *Sigh* :-(





