5:55 PM, Monday, June 15, 2009Updates about Yan ~~~
HURRAY !!! ~~~
Yan is going Tokyo in end of this mth !!!
So Happy !!! :-D
I am FINALLY going to use my free ticket after wasting away at least 4 free tickets !!!
So gers, if u gers wan anything fr Japan, Pls do sms me or tell me ,k??~~~
Balloted for my ticket like beginning of June & was actualli not beri hopeful that I can get my balloted tix as I knew I applied TOO LATE alrdy. Supposed to do so lik in May instead of dis mth.
Anyway, he was choosing btw a few options and we finally decided on Japan coz I havben been to Shinjuku like.. hmmz.... 3 yrs??? Always luv to do sq 12 flights but ur fren here was always not lucky to get such gd flights.
Plus the promotion that SQ was doing last mth was REALLY ATTRACTIVE !!!! He got his single ticket to Tokyo for only $594 inclusive of taxes & everything. I was checking on the fare price again last nite & it adjusted right back to $1,094 after the promo ended. I was telling him it was definely a bargain to get a tix to Japan wif SQ for such a price as we r getting on A380 a/c for both sectors. Plus, sq tickets must always try to get 2-To-Go in order to enjoy a discount on both the fares. OMG ~~~ dun blame me for behaving juz lik any passenger who have neva sat on a A380 a/c .. wahaha... I mayb hv WORKED on it a million times which I totally hate working on it .. (okie... I 夸大 on dis part :-p ) but being a passenger is a TOTALLY different matter here we r talking about. I simply cant wait to be seated on the Upper Deck to experience the service & comfort of sq... I also desired to be one of the passngers as well.. wahaha...
Life is all abt enjoying the journey to me ... In own's AFFORDABLE way of coz.. Wahaha... Sometimes, I hv to say that qy has the same take in life motto as I do so we can have the same 默契 most of the times. I was telling myself I must visit Mr. Fuji if I could (Hokkaido is out of ques as winter is nt here yet), enjoy soaking myself in a private onsen & even slping over 1 night in a ryokan. Hotels in Shinjuku are EX !!! Even for a 3-star kind which was like the type I stayed in Taipei. So I decided to book my hotel using crew rate with our crew hotel in Shinjuku.
Hmmz... as for the rest .. dun really have time to plan out yet. Would do so so when I m bk fr my work dis week ...
Back from 6-day Manchester last week. The flight was GREAT !!! The crew on flt were soo nice and we all went sight-seeing again this trip. Went Old Trafford for like 5th time to me but first time I joined in the Stadium & Museum tour of the Man U FC. Told the gers that I MUST go Anfield on this trip as the weather is simply soo beautiful. Going on a winter period is like putting myself thr hell.
I tink since we r all born & grew up in a tropical climate, I guess most of us are so not into "winter" period. Mayb those we havben experience real BITTER winter would like to try it ba~ at least once in ur lifetime , rite ...hmm.... Bght like 2 keychains from Man U BUT tons of stuffs from Liverpool FC store. To the guys around me lik bro and qy, buying jersey and stuffs from Liverpool FC store is exactly the same feeling as the ladies like us getting an LV bag from a LV boutique in Paris. Dunoe is that's the best anology but I guess I am pretty much close as well... Haha... Guess I m getting out of point here.
Havben gt the time to arrange the pics yet ... would just post a few here ... Tata, folks ~~~
Fung Yan, Yuan Yuan & I
My packed lunch on the train journey to Liverpool ...

At Albert Dock ~ It was FREAKING COLD !!!





