12:09 PM, Monday, June 01, 2009Ling's Belated B'day Celebration ~
Damn ~~~ was looking thr my old posts then I realised that I have blogged since 12 May ... Tink I betta start posting sth up or I have piles of pics awaiting for their turn to b posted here.. hehe...
Cant reali rem wat I hv been doing for the whole month of May ... Tink celebrated 2 b'days and a few dinner meet-ups wif frenz... Time really files I feel...
Dinner was at Sakae & then we proceeded to StarBucks 2 JP for the cake-cutting session.. hehe...Must say that the enviornment was UNBEARABLE (HOT!!!), but tink we still enjoyed the process of taking pics wif the cake.. wahaha...
A word of advice to ppl who considering to decorate any cake for ur loved ones' bdays :
ONCE is enough.
To b frank, the quality is so-so I guess~ but the process of decorating the cake & cake-cutting session together was fun of coz.. hehe...






