8:48 AM, Sunday, April 05, 2009Macau, Macau, Macau ...
Yeah ~~~ I know I have been taking my own sweet time to compile my Macau trip pics.
Had fun for during the 4D3N trip. Even went Zhuhai but there was nothing much to shop there. Shanghai and Beijing r so much betta in fact.
The Venetian suite is GORGEOUS !!!~ A one-night stay there is definely worth every cent.
Bascially , The Venetian Macao is a Renaissance Venice-themed luxury hotel and casino resort in Macau, China owned by the Las Vegas Sands corporation.
Day 1 : Arriving in Macau
Beautiful sunrise out of my window seat ...
Tiger Airways Seat 9A

First night we stayed at Casa Real hotel ~ Cozy hotel with reasonable pricing ~ Free Internet access somemore !
Having our dinner along the food stalls in the streets of Macau ~ Lots of snacks~~
Was starting to get pretty late by the time we finished with our food-tasting session along the street .. The lightings fr all casinos were so glaring, bright and vibrant ~~~
Gave a feeling that the night would never ends ...

We walked all the way back fr the Da Sam Ba street to our hotel. It was at least an 30-40 minutes walk back. But it was a nice, slow and enjoyable walk together.
Emailed my request regarding a bday cake for him ealier and the hotel staff was so kind to arrange a mini mix-fruit cake for us to celebrate his bdae. Wait until the clock striked 12 midnight before we proceed to the mini celebration in the room. Day 2 : Took TurboJet to Hong Kong
Me walking up the stairs to his grandma's hse. Realised that their houses seldom have lifts. Climbing up the stairs is the only option available. His grandma was really kind to invite us into her hse for a visit.
Heard so much abt ppl saying that Hong Kong flats are soo much smaller than SG's.
Dun believe it until I saw it with my eyes.
Imagine that I couldnt even find a proper angle to take a pic the whole living room. The whole house is cramped but is kept tidy.
Visited Madam Tussauds Wax Museum at night
Took tons of pics but decided that it is only wise that I show only those that I find are nice.. :-p
Taken at The Peak
Proceeded on to Lan Kwai Fang for our dinner and a drink


Day 3 : Back to Macau
His bday falls on the 24th of March ~24-03

There r 2 basins for us to use !!!
This jackpot is my lucky charm !!!
GUESS How Much I WON
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WoohOO !!!! I WON HKD$2,560.20 !!!
That is ard SGD $500 plus !!!! So Thankful ~~~
Shopped at the Manchested United shop ...Day 4 : Sumptuous breakfast buffet @ Venetian










