10:33 AM, Wednesday, January 28, 2009Good Bye OLD year, Happy NEW Year !
Well... todae is alrdy the 3rd day if Chn New Yr. Festival mood is still ard but seems rather gloomy .. People are tighting their purse strings but not my family on this CNY... hehe.. tink we bght much more stuffs as compared to last year.
Because I had to work so our reunion dinner was rescheduled till 1st day of Chn New Yr. My family is always so accommodating.. hehe... The dinner spread was soo much tat we all could not finish the food tat day. Luckily, my boi managed to get off day and came over to hv reunion dinner with me.
U name it, We got it. Shark fin, Fa Cai Yu Sheng and Abalone !~
While I was preparing the Fa Cai Yu Sheng with my bro ~
Our Feast 
Our first attempt of the day to try to tk a family pic ....
THEN
.
.
.
.

Someone DECIDED to join in our family pic-taking !!!! Not Funny loh!

But, how could I not take a pic with U ... hehe ~~~
After the dinner, had alot of washing up to do wif my mum then I proceeded to my boi's hse to bai nian to his family. This year, my boi's relatives came over fr Hong Kong for New Year so I got EXTRA ang pau !~ Took a pic wif dem as well.. (taken fr his relative)

*Grinz*
That bascially marked the first day of my Chn New Yr 2009 ~
2nd Day
Waited for my boi to knock off at 5 pm plus then we went for movie, InkHeart and dinner together ~
P.S: I noe the 2nd pic looks pretty silly ~ :-)

*Luv, yan *





