2:24 AM, Monday, December 29, 2008Happy 24th BDae to Meeeee !!!~
HoHoHo ~~~ Not only is the post-xmas season & pre-new year celebration now... It is also my BDAE !!!~Wahaha~~realli no regret in exchanging my dream flight for the 5 days sia.... so worth it...Coz I had so much fun meeting up for my bdae & pre-xmas celebration then wif all my lovely babes !~ I have received lotz of luv, hugs & kisses from every1, especially my boi~~~ (Think he spent quite alot dis yr for my bdae.. :-p )
Received lots of pink stuffs .. Lolx~~~ tink I beginning to appreciate Pink colour... (although Jun hates anything that is PINK & Hello Kitty, I personally feel dat's not gonna affect my frenship AT ALL.. Haha~~~)
Currently in New York now.. Thought that there's suppose to b lesser shopping crowd due to recession . But I m WRONG !!! There's a god-damn BIG crowd in New York. There r practically ppl queuing up everywhere, even at the cashier. Nvm.. at least I bght watever I wan to buy .. hehe...
Gtg folks, I would blog soon after I m bk abt my bdae and xmas celebration.
Pls stay tuned to my pics !~ *Muackz*





