8:07 AM, Wednesday, November 12, 2008Since I m so bored in London now, I decided to update my blog.
A GOOD news ! Qi Yue is BACK fr US for a week !!! So happy that we still managed to catch up despite her tight schedule wor~ (P.S : She is pretty fully booked for her 1-week stay here) But she always rem to msg Geraldine, Eileen aka BuBu & I whenever she is bk in SG.
Although we seldom meet up, it is always a gd feeling to catch up old times with pri sch frenz. Imagine we have been together since Jurong Pri Sch dayz. Still remember tat our first grp outing together was Jurong Bird Park ! LoLx ~ If got chance I would dig out the photo we took during out first outing and show u ppl !!! Haha.. damn funny sia....
As I said before all of dem r scholars sia.. hehe.. but definely no sense of arrogance or "yaya-ness" at all... So proud of dem... Eileen & Qi Yue still got ard 3 yrs to go to complete their PhD in Engineering & Bio-Medical respectively. Qi Yue has a CBC (Canadian Born Chinese) bf whom she has been with for 3 yrs! Showed us his pic.. Yan Daoz wor~
Keke~ Pictures time !~

All of Us !~






