10:40 PM, Tuesday, November 04, 2008Heeloo, ppl !~ I m now in Dubai ... been away from spore coming to 7th day ... Miss Spore soo soo much !!!~ Cant wait to go hm.. been having middle easten food till I wanna puke le.. But this set of crew damn happening sia~ they r a really fun group of ppl.. got time would blog on this part ..
Met up wif the lovely poly babes last week.. Realli damn 感動 by the gers ~~~ I have to schedule the meet-up so that they can accomodate my free time... they totally hv no complains at all.. appreciate the sweet thoughts so much .. PLUS, sweet sweet Joyce & Jiali did not 4get us ppl when they go travelling. Got us sweet gifts ~ :-)
Joyce suggested having Crystal Jade steamboat @ Holland V dat evening... SHIOK !!!! The worst part is that we could not finish that BIG (and I meant REALLY BIG) basket of veggies. Nvm~ consider it as a lesson learnt .. I swear I wont ever order tat MIXED VEGGIE BASKET again ! Lolz~ The 2nd regret of mine is NO BEER !!! Actually I was looking ard and I dun see any beer being served ard so I tot they dun serve beer @ Crystal Jade restaurant. Well.... call me AUNTIE if u wish .. But I always try to hv beer wif steamboat !!! That's the way to eat steamboat wor ~~~
Otherwise, the dinner was still pretty fun and full of crap ideas (on how to cover up our sins of wasting food) !~
See the pics !~

LoVely SwEet Hand & NaiL cReaM fr ah JoYcE ~

HanDy & nIce hand-cARRy bags fr JiaLi ~

Turning the HeAt to FULL BlaSt ...









