9:18 AM, Tuesday, November 25, 2008A day of lazing around ~~~
Back fr work... Damn tiring.. But glad tat I accomplished wad I aimed to do.1. Fix Cable wire in my room so tat I can watch SCV every night from now on.
2. Vaccum my room.
3. Mopped the floor.
4. Washed my clothes.
5. Get enough of my beauty sleep. Had 7 hrs of sleep after the cable guy left juz now. :-p
6. Get a new casing for my DS Lite. Yippie !~
Some minor updates...
He treated me to a movie last week.
But I tink I m a bad ger coz I practically slpt throughout the movie.
Got bored of always gg to the same places like Orchard, Bugis and Suntec.
Decied to pop by CENTRAL mall wif him. Took a walk 2gether along Clarke Quay & realised dat it has changed quite abit.
Wanted to hv our dinner @ Ma Maison but realised the waiting time is impossible .. Shld hv made an advance booking. :-(
Had our coffee & Mud Pie chit-chat session @ tcc .. The ambience is pretty gd wif nice cushioned seats overlooking the river ...
Sometimes it feels really gd to juz relax one corner & have a chit-chat session over a coffee...







