9:05 AM, Tuesday, October 21, 2008Some updates on our latest meet-up.. We almost haven't met for 1 month and we all missed each other alotz.. Lolx~
P.S : Dear Ah Ling, pls do take care of urself wor~ Really pray hard for u would get well again
soon ~
Luckily, I also managed to meet up wif my Anz. So sadz for her that her boss is giving her so much pressure and such high expectations for her work~~ Dun worry ger, u r not useless lahz.. Dun ever think that way .. Glad to hear fr ya that u r gg bk to ur fav workplace to work PT on wkends .. Although is only wkends, I know that it is not the pay that ultimately matters to u .. I tink U miss the teamwork, team spirt, collegues, workplace or even the work statisfaction... The interaction between collegues , etc... Or maybe coz u miss Raymond lahz.. Haha...
I have a few targets to achieve before Yr 2008 ends :
1. Clear up my wardrobe soon !!! The piling up of clothes is killing me at times !!!~
(Tink this process at least need 2-3 off days to b done)
2. Hope to go on another short short trip wif my boi in Dec if he manages to get at least 2-3 days away.
3. Start drinking my Pink! sparkling wines soon ~
4. Hope to get X'mas or X'mas eve off.
( This is usually IMPOSSIBLE. Reason being coz my bday is on the 20th)
5. If No. 4 is achieved, I would like to go eat some nice X'mas buffet.
(Anyone here volunteering to treat me mahz?! :-p)
6. If got time, I wanna enjoy a day at Sentosa. Dun ask me why .. juz a thought .. hehe ~~~
Blah ... Blah ... Blah ...
Lots more of coz .. But the target is only like...2 months only..
So let's just focus on short-term goals at the moment. :-p
So do u tink the pics r nice? :-p








