3:54 PM, Tuesday, August 26, 2008New York City ~
Back fr New York 2 days ago !~ Mayb I m more used to Europe sectors .. so when it comes to 4-sector flights, I find the trip too long wor.. miss all my dearest bk in Spore .. and more importantly, MY FAVOURITE FOOD !!!
Din really bght much stuffs for myself but I guess I gt pretty great buys fr New Jersey outlet. The GAP store in US is like our Giodano but prices soo much more steeper in SG. Went to find Marc Jacobs outlet especially as well.. I like their key chain-cum-luggage tag !
This time, I visited one theme dining place at Broadway. It is called Ellen's Stardust Diner.
Profile as quoted fr the Net : This themey theater-district diner serves up iconic nourishment, from classic American meat loaf and old-fashioned chicken pot pie to the rich, creamy shakes. A model-train set circles the room, fifties videos play on TVs, and if you come at the right time, you’ll be entertained by waiters and waitresses singing tableside Elvis and Broadway tunes.
Inside here, u can dine and enjoy the singing of the waitress who served u at the same time. Most of dem are aspiring singers waiting to be discovered to perform at Broadway threatres someday. Juz like our Min Ge Can Ting (民歌餐廳), except that they hv to work as servers as well instead of just performing. We named them as Singing Waitstaff.

My LoVely BreakFast !~






