10:02 PM, Sunday, August 03, 2008Some updates in my life.. hoping to squeeze out sometime of my annual leave to go on a short trip wif my boi... Sch has started agn ...
Tat day , I was pretty annoyed over a small matter at work. Not gg to mention it in details but conclusion is that , I find some ppl so irritating at times.. The way they live their lives is as though the whole whole belongs to themselves only.. No sense of understanding for other ppl at all..
He gave me a mini-surprise for our ... erm... 6 yr 5 Mth aniversary ?? Haha.. I know how dis sounds.. machaim werid weird... but I still pretty happy to receive surprises... Had edited some pics I took and would post up shortly..
I would like to tk the opportunity to say a BIG "Thank U " to Peiqi as well... she is my Mentor for Photoshop.. Lol.. although it is only basics skills, I really appreciate her for teaching me.. Good frens r always so sweet and there to lend a helping hand...
Here r the pics..







