1:11 AM, Wednesday, June 04, 2008Long awaited post ~

Been wanting to post abt this cafe long ago but I kept on forgetting to get the pics fr my boi...
It was a pretty sweet anniversary surprise ~ :-D He got me a cute Winnie the Pooh balloon last mth & a present ~
Spent quite some time thinking abt where to go for a nice & cozy dinner dat evening..
In the end , we went to this place called the Alps Cafe ~
The taste of the food exceeded my expectations!~ The best part is the whole restaurant only had 2 of us dining there when it was like 7 pm ?! Quite cool ... hehe.... Anyway, he ordered the Texas Chicken & I got the Breaded Fish with Fries. Nice !~ Heard fr the server dat they just got a new chef. The pricing is also not exactly tat expensive. Machaim Swensen's pricing..or maybe even lower... I rem each main course cost ard at most $13. ..Plus , a 10% discount off the bill if u r Citibank Credit Card holder .
It was a lovely place to chill out wif ur loved ones and pals as well ...
Alps Cafe has a website here : http://www.alpscafe-sg.com/
Do check it out when free !~
P.S : DO remember to bring extra clothing coz the temperature is abit LOW. Only freaking 12 degree celsius... I meant .. not as bad as Eski Bar but still, it is gd to come prepared so as to maximise ur dining experience there.






