2:35 AM, Monday, April 07, 2008What else can I say .. dis is really a worthwhile trip... Everything went on pretty well, including my Hualien trip... Maybe the unsatisfying part was that the rain went on for quite a few days continously sia.. But I really think it did not dampen our spirits as we still carried on with wherever we planned to go. I really planned my schedule dis time so I m pleased to say I have at least fulfilled lke 85% of the things and places I wanna do or go. Wahhoo~~~
I think I have too much pics on hand liaoz.. I think at least 500-600 pics !!! Haha... coz I like taking pics, even in SG. Meeting the gers for dinner at JP later ... Tml on standby. Hope no kena called up. Even called up aso those reach bk early flt. Really gonna pray damn hard.
This year my boi's bday happens to fall on his exam period. Thus we had an early bday celebration dis yr.
See the pics ba... quite a nice ambience to have dinner there....
See if tonite I free then I blog more ba...
Miss everyone here .... :-p





