5:41 PM, Tuesday, March 04, 2008My frens r pretty concern about me and him.. Feeing rather glad tat I met pretty gd frens in my life... I feel that keep on feeling sore over the whole incident is not going to help at all.. Things r progressing and I guess we learnt to treasure each other more ...
As the saying goes, " Whatever doesn't KILL you , makes you STRONGER."
Flying is the same old routine ... The best part about flying is dat it exposes me to different cultures and norms of other countries. I meant UGLY parts of each other's cultures. Including my own countryfolks. There are still discriminations towards Asians in certain parts of the world. Just becoz we looked Chinese does not meant that we do not understand a single word of English. That just disgusted me sometimes.
Tml is my SEP Recency ... Wish me good luck sia.. haiz...





