8:19 PM, Tuesday, December 25, 2007Thank You to all my loved ones ....
My BOI for the bday celebration & prez~
My sweetie, Si An for being the first to gimmi my bday prez (means more shopping for me ;-p)~
My Poly babes, Joyce, Qi & Jiali for the white A/X jacket & dinner ~
My Sweet buds Jun & Ling for the lovely toy camera (Din realli expecting it ) ~
My bro & Xinyi , the silver necklace.. (Dat's realli a sweet tot) ~
and lastly ..... all my frens who smsed me their wishes to me ....
Luckily, I wasn't called up for sydney flt as I was put on SSS7 (standby) on the 21st. Haha~~ so happy .. as tat entitled me to get 22nd off as well...
To end this post, I would like to say ....
I LOVE U GUYS ALOTZ !!!~
*MUACKZ* !~





