10:31 AM, Tuesday, October 16, 2007Met up with Yu Ru & Yexiong last week b4 I left for London. It was meant as pre-celebration of his YX's bday. Been quite a long time since I met dis sweet couple. Had a nice dinner-cum-catch-up session with dem.
Yu Ru bght a young female puppy from pasir ris pet farm. Veri sweet puppy but I dunoe wat breed is it coz I m not realli a dog-lover. But I noe tat poor dog was shaven bald recently coz she has some skin disease. Sometimes I feel tat it would be really nice to have a pet. But I also feel tat alot of factors have to b involved as well. Like time, patience, TLC, responsibility, blah .. blah....To sum it up, it is a BIG responsibility.
This week, I m gg for SEP training courses again. Tink hv to wake up at 5 am plus again. Xibei sianz..
I m not looking forward to this week at all... Boring~ :-(





