11:38 AM, Saturday, July 14, 2007
I received a frenster msg todae.. it goes lik dis ...


Hi Yu Yan-jiejie, (Jie Jie ??!! OMG ! I seldom got ppl calling me THIS ?!!)

My name is XXX, 15 going 16 this year. Can we be friends? I'm facing too many problems now and is very inconvenient to talk to you here... My number is 9XXX XXXX. If you don't mind can you call or sms me? Actually I've messaged many of the air-stewardesses but not even one of them are willing to reply back and be friendly... I read your testimonials and they said that you are friendly and helpful. Looking forward to hear from you! Thank you! =)

love, XXX


Erm.....sounds lik a pretty confused gal uh... Do I look lik Aunt Agony to any of u people? I m still thinking how to post a reply back to her....

Thinking aback .. todae was also humid & warm day... Bascially is having sauna along the streets with clothes on...shitty weather..

Saw sth todae, I was outside the Tiong Bahru station dis afternoon then I realised dat alot of people were crowding ard.. I peeked a look at what exactly was the fuss about & saw an Ah Pek sitting upright on the floor, BLEEDING profusely on the back of his head !~ I saw a small pool of blood juz right beside him. I stunned for quite a moment & I din expect as a scene juz outside the MRT control station.. Apparently, someone was saying tat he hit sth lik a door tat caused his injury. I would safely say he gonna get quite a number of stitches for tat wound of his sia.... He seemed to be in a state of shock as he din seemed to b complaining abt pain or even attempting to talk at all... I din noe why.. But I suddenly felt so sad for tat ah pek.. he was so frail & old already & had to suffer such a bad fall...kena his head somemore.. I got the ice in a bag fr Mac for him to stop the bleeding while the MRT personnel called for medical help. I din noe wat exactly happened before & after as I was in a hurry to leave after tat then too.. hm.....

At nite, when I reached hm, I was reading the The Newpaper & I saw dis article on a middle-age lady suffering from a fracture hip after being pushed to the floor at the MRT station. Can u believe tat is happening here ?! It was reported tat the guy who ACCIDENTALLY pushed her is busy toking on his mobile all along when the whole episode was happening. Tat guy juz said," Sorry ." and left. WTF !~ It could be a fact tat he din hv a slightest idea of wat had happened to the lady but I was still disgusted wif tat person.

Sometimes I feel tat we people are juz preoccupied in whatever matter we r doing.. As what I was always telling my boi, "NO SENSE OF URGENCY" for the correct things at all.. For example, at the Mrt escalator, it was always seen tat people would occupied both directions when there is common sense to stand only on one side so as to be of convenience to everyone.. In overseas, this kind of behavior is pretty much uncommon.. Forget it...Guess I m starting to go off track already...

I dunoe y I suddenly hv so much to rant about tonite.. mayb coz I juz had a bad day .. Not exactly bad.. but slight unhappiness... Haiz.. Forget it ... I m looking forward to a better tomolo...


★ GIRL-NEXT-DOOR ★

Welcome!

is here.
This blog tells all about me & my LOVES
FooD
Trave|
Shopp|ng
Day-Dream|ng
Spend|ng time wif my LuV OneS
And, so much more to be listed ...

♥ TURN ON THE STEREO ♥



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ LOVEBUG ♥

December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 September 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 October 2011 November 2011

♥ SWEET ESCAPES ♥

Amanda
Bern|ce
C|ndy
Cyndear
Ei|een
Gerald|ne
JasM|nE
JoYce
J|ali
Kr|sty
Padd|e
S| An
S|hu|

♥ S|te MeTeR ♥

Free Visitor Counters


♥ SUGALICIOUS ♥

Designed by: WENDY XOXO
Inspired by: %PURPUR.black-
LoG|n: Blogger HoMe