9:27 PM, Monday, July 30, 2007Qi Yue has left for US this morning again... bk to her studies in US... looking forward to the next meet-up when she's bk for her next break ... Yesterday, we actualli had a POTLUCK !~ Omg.. how long I hv not heard tat word since pri sch days liaoz.. hehe... But I muz say tat I appreciated the gers' efforts as they woke up pretty early to prepare the food .. (And I woke up at 12 pm !~) So paisey.... I din realised that they r realli gg to hv potluck until Qi Yue picked me up in her car.... realli regretted not getting more details abt the meet-up first ... I went empty handed as I din prepare anything... Luckily, I got small gifts for dem.. hehe...
Okie.... on leave till sat... Anyone wanna book me for meet-up? I m left wif Fri free at the moment...!~





