5:33 AM, Saturday, June 16, 2007Went to try out their food wif my parents todae.. hmm.. Belongs to the Suki Group .. Their concept is pretty interesting.. sth lik Japanese version of Marche.. U need to get the stick which printed the name of the food (saw in the pic above ?!) u wanted then u put all the sticks into the container placed on ur table. Aft awhile, the service crew would proceed to preapre the food for u .
Food is not cheap at all but neither it is beri expensive... price is reasonable I guess..but I find this concept interesting.. coz interesting stuffs attracts the right crowd.. the queue was damn long juz now even before 7 pm.. Actualli wanna give papa a treat coz is Fathers' Day. But he insisted tat he want to pay instead ..Lol... so gentleman ar.. hehe..
Okie. enuff abt food liaoz.. Last paper on Mon.. wish me luck.. I always dun push myself harder to study. haiz...
By the way , Wendy requested tat I shld advertise her website here.. hehe.. of coz no problem..
Gers, pls do visit : http://Sv3lte.blogspot.com
I find the clothes she is selling is pretty nice .. esp her dresses ...
Mayb can tag at my board for some feedbk ? :-p







