11:37 PM, Monday, June 04, 2007
A day when we indulged ourselves wif Earthquake ice-cream at Jurong Point Swensens....Considered it a belated birthday celebration for Weiling aso... She actualli went Japn, Hokkaido wif her family to celebrate her birthday ,k?! *Jealous* She claimed dat she FORGOTTEN to bring out her souvenirs fr Hokkaido to us !!! P.S: Weiling, How could u hv forgotten such an important task ?! Lol....
Although the gathering only lasted for 2.5 hrs...But I feel tat dis is a pretty much long-waited gathering... Shan was saying she was hoping the next gathering is not going to be only in August ..(Jun's bday ) haha.. keke.. try to arrange another time lehz... But I feel I m quite ok lehz.. is always u gers more busy than I m rite... :-p
Today is not exactly a happy day. Supposed to be on standby fr 0000 hrs till 1200hrs & I was actually called up at 10.35 pm last nite... *sianz* Cgk turn somemore.... hv to wake up at 3.30am in the morning... Worse still, tml hv another Cgk nitestop... followed by another Cgk turn...
Right now, I m waiting for my hair to dry then I m going to sleep.. tiredz lik shit.... :-(
Although the gathering only lasted for 2.5 hrs...But I feel tat dis is a pretty much long-waited gathering... Shan was saying she was hoping the next gathering is not going to be only in August ..(Jun's bday ) haha.. keke.. try to arrange another time lehz... But I feel I m quite ok lehz.. is always u gers more busy than I m rite... :-p
Today is not exactly a happy day. Supposed to be on standby fr 0000 hrs till 1200hrs & I was actually called up at 10.35 pm last nite... *sianz* Cgk turn somemore.... hv to wake up at 3.30am in the morning... Worse still, tml hv another Cgk nitestop... followed by another Cgk turn...
Right now, I m waiting for my hair to dry then I m going to sleep.. tiredz lik shit.... :-(





