
2:30 AM, Thursday, June 14, 2007
Back fr Paris... din wan to do this trip actualli coz my exam is juz TOMORROW ! Shit.. dunoe why m I still blogging instead of studying.. luckily Internet usage in the hotel is FREE ! Lol.. so tat I can b online 24 hrs throughout .. at least it was sth to keep me occupied so tat to stop myself fr going to George V ( LV shop is THERE !!!) .. I dun wan lose control in tat shop sia.. bonus is juz abt to come in.. plus is time to pay sch fees soon.. Anyway , the queue for claiming tax is LONG !!! OMG ...
So I decided to do abit of sight-seeing myself.. neva been to Notre Dame even tho is my 4th time to Paris so I was thinking of exploring around in this nice weather.. Weather is prefect in Paris now.. summer I guess.. Th rest of the crew went b4 alrdy so I din realli tot of asking dem to go wif me..
Okiee... view pics ba... enuff blogging.. bk to my notes.. gd luck to me tml !