11:50 AM, Tuesday, May 29, 2007But as we grow up, I began to appreciate our siblings' relationship... My bros r always willing to help me when I hv problems or when I need their help without complaining.... Juz a few mins ago, I was feeling pretty upset tat I could not find my digital cam cable wire... I realised dat it could b lost forever & I started to worry how I m going to transfer my photos to my comp next time.... I dun realli like the idea of buying a new cable wire juz for tat cam as I hv alrdy used it for 5 yrs liaoz.. I recalled tat my bro had a memory card reader & GUESS WAT ?! I WOKE HIM UP FROM HIS SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT 2.30 AM just to ask him for tat memory card reader sia.. haha.... Tink anyone would b pretty pissed off by me but not him lehz... he is still willing to get up fr his bed, got his keys and retreive tat reader fr his drawer... PLUS, stood beside me to teach me how to use tat memory card reader ... hehe... pretty IMPRESSED by my bro sometimes.. he simply dun hv much temper at all.. I dun realli seeing him flaring up even since we were young ....Guess wat ? My parents even always tell me not to BULLY him coz of his sweet temper !! Wat the Heck... I m NICE GER also ,k.... hehe....
I m thankful tat I hv my brothers wif me in my life.. they r considered my good pals aso ...
I hope dat we would b able to give each other support in watever each of us do for the rest of our lives...





