11:20 PM, Thursday, May 31, 2007Yesteday was Vesak Day. Met up wif Yexiong & Yu Ru to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 .. Hmm.. 3-hr length of show .. pretty alrite although abit draggy in the middle of the show.. on the whole, I would still considered it as a gd show.. for those who din watch Part 1 & 2 , pls dun spend the 3 hrs watching Part 3 as u would cfn end up cursing while walking out of the place as most of the chances r u would b pretty confused by the storyline.
After the show, we makan at the zhi(2) cha(2) at the central area. Quite a satisfying meals as te bil came out to b $32 shared among 4 of us. Then they came to my hse as Yu Ru wanna get her LV bags...
Ok...heavy rain now.. tonite I m off to Perth.. new hotel dis time.. changed fr Sherton to Hilton. but not realli excited abt it.. I like Sheraton hotel alot.. Luckily is a night flt.. hehe.....
Tink is the time to save again... I m now aiming at a new bag .. haha... muz save , save and SAVE !!! Before the GST increase in July, I muz get it !!! Haha.. bless me wif more bonus and allowances , plssss...................................





