
10:19 AM, Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Met Joey, Enping last flt.. so happy sia.. although the flt wasn't exactly fantastic, we were pretty glad to work wif each other on the way up to Bombay. Was looking 4ward to connecting hotel rooms so tat we can bunk in together but none was. Too bad.. thus, we met up in her room instead and ordered room service !!! Look at tat table of food... Can't finish the food but I tink the spicy food tasted great !
Reporting for Seoul flt in 5 hrs' time... *SIANZ* damn tired..
Tinking more on the negative side lately.. I betta stop all these thinking crap, get my butt moving and start on my assignments soon.. been dragging for the past 2 weeks... Sh*T!
DEADLINE : 20th of APRIL !!!
Darn it. When can I relax again ?! I miss the blue blue sea....