
9:14 AM, Wednesday, April 25, 2007
GOOD NEWS !~ Juz got the news tat Jessica has won the title of
Miss S'pore Universe 2007 !!! She has done us Batch 814 proud sia.. hehe... Tink my batch beri POWERFUL sia.. last yr , I got another batchger named Agatha who entered MSU 2006 but she din won. Haha.... my batch is full of babes but I m not one of dem.. LOL... And when I mention BABES, I aso meant tat they r born wif brains too... Most of dem came fr pretty gd schs .. even Jessica came fr NUS b4 joining SQ... wonder wat all of dem r busy wif now as we all seem busy wif leading our own lives....
Juz got hm fr Zurich todae.. First time working on the new aircraft.. B777-300ER series.. Beautiful a/c if I were a passenger but I guess new stuffs need time for me to get adjusted...Very personlised service.. more elborated I would say.. alot of small details to rem for for Biz Class pax...tat means
MORE WORK to do ... :-(
Got a sweet gift fr my boi this month... hehe...