12:58 AM, Thursday, December 07, 2006Received these pics taken wif my new team ppl ... but these pics were taken a few mths back liaoz.. haha.. tat boy aso super cute.. Zin likes him alot...
Made new frens todae in class.. nice ppl i would say... hope everything would go on well for our grp work tho...
My boi says tat I m a spendthrift .. But I personally dun feel so... I feel tat I worked hard for my $ and therefore, I enjoy spending it... Sense of achievement I guess.. no guilt at all.. but of coz, there shld b a limit for everything.. at the end of the day, always try to save up as much as I can for rainy days...
Damn.. todae's HGK flt was hell.. I tink I almost died working the Biz class on tat a/craft..always feel so short-handed.. if got extra crew then shiok...
Erm.. i miss my parents... hope tat they r having fun overseas though....





