3:06 AM, Monday, November 13, 2006Anything more I cant take it liaoz.. so... soo tiring,plus all the cold rashes coming out.. esp trying to sleep wif all the werid time zones... Tink I appeared lik a zombie while shopping ard Fifth Ave in New York...Rained heavily the whole day in New York.. *Sadz*
Found a new shopping paradise in New Jersey. Got a website on its mall - www.jerseygardens.com. My favourite US brands lik Abercrombie & Fitch, BeBe, H&M, GUESS, Holister r all there !!! Gosh... more imptly, their stuffs r selling much cheaper as compared to those outlets in New York city coz they dun charge tax I tink...
I thought I m going to die working wif both Chief Stewards in Biz Class on this trip. Coz both r strict sia...Imagine a stewardess actualli cried while working wif one of dem even before service started. She said she kena scolding fr him until she couldnt tk it. Both of dem follow strictly black-and white with the company rules & nothing else, no short-cut service or else we gonna get it fr dem... To be honest, I m not some1 who memorise every details of the service thus, I was told on quite a number of things. Thinking aback, I feel tat it is a gd way aso coz this realli makes me rem wat's is always right to b done onboard.
One shld b respective to the feedback given fr others in order to improve on oneself. I realli appreciated Mohd (the Chief I worked wif) for bringing out his palmtop to show me alot of info on past crew discussions. This put me in a better light on wat is the best to do in future.
I tink wat they said r right. The company pays us well & thus, it is onli rite tat we give onli the tip-top service to passengers. At the end of day, the passengers r our pay-masters. I m not trying to say tat we hv to behave lik Maria or kowtow to dem if sth goes wrong... but I tink giving out the best is still sth I hope I can do on every flight... tink it is onli fair to the rest of the crew who r working on the same flt wif me too as we shld work as a team.
Juz logged onto Frenster. My pri sch fren, Jacelyn, juz joined Emirates !~ Wah.. I m Impressed .. coz she is one of those tanned gers tat like to play beach volleyball & stuffs.. All the Best to her flying career...
Okie.. got to slp... Tiredz..... 4 am liaoz....





