1:31 AM, Friday, October 06, 2006Was given an opportunity to carry both of them during the flight...Cant rem the last time I held such a small baby in my arms.. they r onli 3 mths old and could barely hold their heads properly still.... Definely a strange feeling carrying the bundle of joy in my arms...Luckily the gers r easy to please thus I din hv difficulty playing wif dem.. hehe...
Occurred to me tat those r small lives but heavy responsibilities...Their Daddy was so busy throughout the flt... having to pack their stuffs, changed and fed dem.. blah .. blah .. blah...
Realised sth interesting. My exbatchger's current beau is a lecturer in Perth, which happens to b the sch I m taking the degree wif now.. the module he is lecturing is the module I wld b taking next term-Retail Marketing. Haha... he is onli 31 yrs old... but already a lecturer... Aiyah... too bad he is not coming to Spore to teach intensive module.. arbo can ask him for more marks for my assignment.. hehe...too bad..
My class is cancelled tml ... todae then send email to inform us... stewpid... first time tha is happening and I certainly hope it would b the last...
My boi surprised me wif his gift of mooncakes juz now... din realli expect him to buy any for me as I myself cant even rem the exact date of the MoonCake Festival... The though is sweet aniwae... appreciated it... Thank U ...





