10:23 PM, Sunday, October 15, 2006Aniwae, she is 1 yr younger than me and is going back to Australia to study next yr. Luckily, her dad is willing to help her look after her "baby" when she is away. Juz in case I forgot, she is actualli setting up a bubble tea shop... Gd Try I guess ... She mentioned that she actualli wishes to open a much bigger shop but I told her not to b too impatient. U got to start somewhere , rite... Small shop never mind.. can earn $$$ is more important... this lady boss sibei BLUR sia.. shop opening on 17 Oct but she hasnt even confirmed on the name of the shop and forgotten the unit number somemore !!! But i noe is at a place called Roxy Square 1 near Parkway Parade. Shop's name supposed to b Fresh Connection but she gonna change it soon I tink...
Anyway, tink muz try to go down and give my support since she invited me sia.. Tink have to bring sth along if I really going.. hmm....
Todae is the last intensive module lecture for my International Mght. Finally over.... Then I met my boi for lunch and proceeded down to Expo to attend an IT fair called Innovationation. Intially, I was thinking such IT-related and BORING stuffs r not going to attract me .. I rather go down Orchard to walk ard and shop ... Heng I was wrong.. It was pretty interesting to view the old and new technology that is changing till now... How technology and IT change our daily lives.. blah .. blah...
Enough to b said.. pictures viewing time ....





