4:30 PM, Wednesday, October 25, 2006Tink the next time I revamp my room, I gonna chg a bigger TV and bed if possible.. hehe.. best is LCD screen and queen size bed.. hehe... plus my old Toshiba laptop... So care it wld die on me anytime soon...Guess I got to get my 1G thumbdrive soon to store my pics juz in case.
I love rainy days when I can slack at hm... Esp since it helps to clear the haze too...
My parents r going on a 16-day Europe trip in end of Nov. Not yet confirm but more or less settled on it. My mum seems so determined to visit Europe this time that she even applied for 1-month no-pay leave in advance. I admire the way my mum leads her life sometimes.. she is the type that enjoys life whenever possible. Whenever any of the relatives r going on any tour, she would b willing to join in too. She wouldnt mind even if she has to fork out her own money for this Europe trip too. Of coz, I wont let her pay lahz... My dad is boring... he seems "unwilling" to go Europe but has to coz my mum is going. hehe.... he says he scare hv to eat potatoes and bread rolls for every meals there and backache fr sitting 12-hr flight. Old man is like at wan lehz...dun realli wan to travel too far and likes to visit China onli... Can anyone else tell me r their parents lik dat aso?
If anyone got news of cheap thumbdrive, pls msg me ,k? thanx..





