1:28 AM, Friday, June 30, 2006I Miss Home... again... wat's new ?! Hmm... this time is my 1st time to Amritsar, India. It is a very rural area where I couldnt even find a single building tat is more than 3 storeys high. Even the so-called best hotel in the city tat we r staying in is a 3 star hotel wif a ceiling fan cooling mi down in tat darn hot weather. The nearest supermarket needs at least a 15 mins walk under the big sun which turns out to b a mama shop which has less drystores than any shop we can find in S'pore. Of course, I shldnt compare our fast-paced city lives wif their peaceful lifestyles. In fact , I admire their simplity towards life. The frequent blackout thoughout the whole city doesnt seem to bother them at all. When I said blackout, I realli meant blackout sia... the whole city would turn into a state of darkness at least quite a few times a day. Although tat's the case, no one COMPLAINS at all except us! OMG...
Went to the dental todae. Honestly speaking, how many of us still visit the dentist ever since we left our pri & sec sch??? I believe is near to None. Not surprising... Ppl like us would feel tat it is a waste of $ to pay the dentist when we r not experiencing any pain at all. It has been a long time since I went back to this dentist to polish my teeth again already. If it is not one of the company's provided benefits, I m sure I myself wont bother to go for regular check-up for my teeth. Tat's is how lazy humans can b at times.
Seeing my boi's condition is the worst. Seems tat one of his tooth is causing him problem during his NS days & tat darn dent**** did a bad job at fixing the problem. Poor thing.. Envy my boi alot.. he went on a short KL trip wif his new classmates. Sounds so fun to hang out wif frens ...
Erm.. quite tired.. tink I shall continue to tok again tml...





