11:25 PM, Thursday, June 01, 20061. Forgot to bring my uniform & swim wear for the recurrent training.
2. I m the only one in the class without my gears.
Luckily my wonderful Dad came to my rescue or I tink I haf to come for the class another day liaoz.. stewpid.. there is no way i M GONNA WASTE MY ANOTHER DAY JUZ LIK DAT!
Nothing muzh to blog recently. Mayb can update u guys on my latest roster.
I m going to Amistar(India), Brisbane, Bangkok nitestop, Male(Maldives), Zurich(Switzerland) and....... MOSCOW !!!! This is the new flight I m waiting for to visit since it opens in March 2006. Now is summer season so I guess is the best time to go and enjoy site-seeing . The winter in Russia is said to b -40 degrees celsius. Tink this kind of winter is too bitter for mi to endure. And of course, I hv a few turnard flights to do aso..
My batchger juz msged mi in msn saying that she quiting in 2 weeks. She is not onli my batchger but aso my pri sch fren & polymate. Erms.. she told mi tat she sick of flying alreadi & wishes to continue her studies instead. Wah... good ar... envy her..
I miss my ktv and kopi sessions.. Ayone ??





