1:21 PM, Friday, May 05, 2006Missing out on our regular outings together... Used to gorge ourselves wif sushi at Sushi King, enjoyed sharing the cakes fr Secret Recipe, sipped nice coffee at Coffee Bean, Chit-chatting at the basketball court, cracking our heads on wat to eat for our next meal and many other things...
But sadly to say , I think such gatherings wont happen often again until mayb.. erm.. 2 years later? Kind of depressing at times when we haf to look back into the past instead of looking forward into the future. I never knew tat going through a long relationship aso requires each other to get used to changes in each other's lives. Accepting every new change into the r/s is a challenge as one juz cant help feeling sad tat happy times r over as we step into each other's new stage in life aso. But of course, I m glad tat I m still part of every bit of ur future plans. Dun worry, u r aso included in every part of my future dreams....
Went out wif my Mum and met Junyu for dinner at Sakae. Jun seems pretty worn out of the work aso ...Being in-charge of the shop she is working in now, she was complaining to my abt the non-stop naggings of her boss due to poor biz lately.
Quite sad lehz. I feel my this sec sch pal is realli 1 great gal as a gf. In fact , I feel tat she has almost everything 1 guy wishes for to find in a gf. Personality, sense of fashion, generous, big eyes, cute, best part is I haf NEVER seen her losing her temper after all these years.. But she has been single since we were in sec 3. Jokingly , I asked her last nite if she has lost her interest in men .. haha... tink she gonna kill mi for tat ... Tink juz tat guys failed to realise this great gal is still unattached. Wasted... Guess her workplace is a female working enviroment makes it difficult to find nice chaps aso.. But no worries... I m sure she gonna find her knight in shining armour 1 day and that guy is gonna b the next luckiest guy in the world. Why Next?? Coz my bf is the FIRST !!! Hahaha.....
Tink my this entry is boring .. hehe... Keke. goin to work tonite. to South Africa.. Back next week to celebrate Mothers' Day.. Once again, I gonna miss everyone who is here ...





