10:42 PM, Tuesday, May 02, 2006Everytime after my long trip, I have to empty the big cargo bag and put it back into the storeroom. So heavy sia.. tink 1 day it gonna break my back soon... By the way, I visited he Raffles Medical doctor yesterday. Complained to him abt my irritating non-stop coughing whenever I woke up these days and he started taking out his notepad and drew diagrams to explain wat was happening to my throat ... Wah~~~ I m impressed by his clear explanation but I suddenly felt tat the doc I m facing appears more lik a poly lecturer than a doc to mi.. hehe.. keke.. juz being bo liaoz.. Anyway , conclusion is he is a good doctor who took effort to try to do explanation to mi.
Congrats to all my dear frens who haf completed all their exams and ready to step into the working world. Most of dem r degree graduates so I believe the future pathway towards a secure and comfortable job shldnt b too much of a problem. Erm... even if the job is not so "comfortable", at least securing a stable income is the basic I guess...
Mothers' Day is coming soon. Dad called my hp yesterday & asked if I m preapring any celebration for my mum. Erm.... gonna check out my off days soon to plan for a dinner again. Havnet realli tot of wat to give my mum yet. Recalling one of those casual conversations wif my mum a few weeks ago, we were chatting abt normal stuffs when we started on the topic of number of children. (FRENS, PLS DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND , K? NOT ABT ME GETTING MARRIED OR WAT ..) When I was younger, I was wondering if my mum ever regretted having the 3rd child ,which was me, before. Haha... stewpid thought , rite?? The main reason y tat actualli came into my mind was tat during tat Era, Spore goverment was still imposing fine for family having more than 2 children. Mayb tat's y most of my frens onli haf either 1 brother or sister. Seldom u hear more than 2 children in 1 family.
Anyway, my mum was telling me how great her childhood was wif her siblings together... tink total is ard 7, including herself. And she herself thought tat having 3 kids onli is abit too LITTLE !!! Oh my god.... is tat my mum?? I never thought tat my mum is those type tat likes kids running ard the house lik a playfield. Luckily, she stopped at having 3 kids aso.. I cant imagine having to fight wif more than 2 brothers. THAT IS HELL ! Keke.. end of story... wonder Y this rubbish topic was running thr my mind todae aso...
Qi, I have got ready a small belated bday gift for u .. waiting to meet up wif u gers whenever we all can make it. Weiling's bday aso coming soon... Luckily she told us wat she wanted so we gers no need to crack ur heads.. hehe.. tink April and May is my frens' bday mth ...
P.S :I m pretty looking forward to all the gatherings I m having wif my frens..





