10:14 PM, Friday, April 14, 2006Rarely I get to haf weekend off so I m going to slack at hm .. hehe... Managed to catch the repeat of Channel U's SuperBand show juz now... Heard fr my 2nd brother tat his buddy is inside ... Quite surprised to hear tat he got such time to join such competition as I noe tat he is flying aso... He is currently a flight steward. Saw him a few times at training centre back those days. His band is named Jade. He is the vocalist of the band aniwae..My bro told mi tat he wld quit flying to pursue his singing dream. The Power of Dreams ar.... Admire this type of people .. would go all the way to pursue wat they r looking for . firmly believe 1 day they would make it and fulfil their dreams...Whereas I do not belong to this group.. I do not haf any dreams in life tat I can recall of yet... Mayb the onli dream I ever haf is having a comfortable life and able to buy everything I wish to own 1 day.
I m pretty bored.. Haf to work again soon.. *sianz* I miss hanging out wif frens....





