5:19 PM, Sunday, February 12, 2006March roster is finally out. My team gers haf aso sent mi theirs as "reference". Hehe... glad tat we would b doing London, Brisbane & Franfurt-JFK together. AT least I wouldnt feel so bored out station. Anyway, for the mth of March, I have London, Bombay, Brisbane & Frankfurt-JFK. Siew Lee is going for her Business Class training next mth for 4 days. Wish her gd luck for her SNY flight.
I m feeling pretty unhappy & lost sometimes. Dunoe if it is due to too much work lately. I m losing tat feeling of happiness soon...I dun blame u . Ever since the day u told mi u dunoe who is the person (tink u noe wat I toking abt), I feel tat no more 100% trust in u. I feel tat my life is turning to nowhere.. I shld find a new focus in life. A new goal I would say.
But no worries, I m not the verge of crying or wat... I noe myself. I m somebody who realli treasures my own self. Before I feel myself falling too deep for sth or getting too involved, I would stop for a moment and review the whole situation. Lastly, find the best way to avoid getting hurt or less troubled. Tat applies to both relationship & all matters I do. I believe in taking full control of my life and responsible for my own being.
V-Day is tml. And I haf to so Shanghai again. Tink no celebration for mi. Shld b pushed towards 17th, which is also anniversary date. I dun tink anything special would happen tat day .
Anyone wanna make mi happy?? I wan 1 dozen of pretty roses, 1 box of expensive chocolates, 1 nice fitting evening gown to wear, a sponsered new hair cut & colouring, a nice car to pick mi up ,blah... blah...blah...etc...
I will b waiting...





