7:33 AM, Tuesday, January 24, 2006I hv not been blogging lately... Even my boi is busy working everyday nowadays.. I can almost feel everyone around mi busy wif their part time jobs.. Guess every min is an opportunity to earn bucks when u r free... I used to feel tat way when I was holding a part time job in poly days.
I have spent 2 days reforming my room fr a post-war state to a cosy & neat room liaoz.. Tink my clothes r gonna crashed my cupboard soon if i dun sth quick enuff. Actualli I wish some organisation like the Salvation Army is juz outside my blk so tat I can juz toss the clothes towards their donation ground. Seems such a waste to juz throw them away.
Hmm... 4 more days to Chinese New Yr... I wont able to make it for the family's reunion dinnner coz I would onli b touching down ard 8pm plus in the evening. Hope my boi can haf his dinner earlier so tat he can send mi home .. hehe... I aso wish to go home early mahz...
Going to leave for Auckland soon in a few more hrs... Tink the gers might b going sky-diving but I cant convince myself to do it sia.. I tink I would die in the air.. haha... I haf a weak heart...NOt for the faint-hearted I guess...
I read sth pretty interesting fr some1 else's blog.. He is currently serving NS.. Hehe..
Below is wat I hv extracted ...
LETTER OF RESIGNATION FROM MAINTENANCE IC
Dear Sir,
I realized that I am over-utilized, and although I am paid well at $370 a month, I抳e finally decided that is not enough. Everyone keeps looking for me for maintenance, even if it is not under my scope as per DSTA抯 contract with Keppel Engineering. I know I look capable, and I know I am capable, but I am exhausted, as I would have to do my normal duties (finance-related work) on top of maintenance. Therefore, I would like to request for early release from being Maintenance IC. Or else, I would suffer from stroke or brain damage. That would be a blow to my family as I am still young and capable of rising to positions that would rake in more than $370 a month in future.
Your Obedient Soldier,
LCP XXX XXX
Haha.... finds this funny ar..reminds mi of my boi when he was in NS. He was aso onli paid a mere $300 plus per mth. I word to describe. MISERABLE.
I am looking forward to Chinese New Yr. I hope Dar can send mi to my grandpa's hse coz he is staying in the east side sia.. Mayb he can get to collect some hongbaos too.. hehe.... Mayb we can go out after tat??





