12:30 PM, Tuesday, October 25, 2005Mind went floating back to my poly days when I was working part-time at Soap Shop at JP then. I dunoe if I realli enjoyed my job anot. In fact, I cant even rem if . If I were to judge myself at tat point of time now, I would say tat I worked abit too much. Too much until to the point of I was practically "fighting" for $$$ to earn fr the company, fr my collegues , etc... All this pulls the gap between mi & my boi , less outing wi fmy polymates, handling in my poly assignments without much hard work(coz I dun rem puting in much work in fact), cant even tok to my parents when I wan to coz by the time I finished work it would already been 10pm plus when I rch hm. Weekends I would definely work coz tat means longer hrs and I m able to work fr opening till closing most of the time.
Thinking aback, to summarise my poly life, I would say tat I juz "hun(4) shui(3) mo(1) yu(2)" to pass my poly days, hoping to get at least a passing grade for every modules & earn as much $$$ as possible. Mayb I m scare of the feeling of being broke at that time I guess.. esp my parents hv already stop the practice of giving mi pocket $. Being a 18 or 19-yr old at tat time, I tink it is kinda of embarrassment to stretch out my hands for $$$ to feed my shoppings habits and daily meals aso.
I aso apreciate wat the jobs hv given mi aso.. Like the knowlege on essential oils, able to aproach customers first , feeling more confident in svc line.. etc...Most importantly, able to pay off my sch laptop and my pocket $$$...
I mayb b going Taipei for hoilday if my roaster allows in Dec.. U tink it is a gd idea??





