10:08 PM, Monday, October 31, 2005All of us haf to wake up at 4 plus in the morning in order to rch Genting at ard 11 plus for lunch.. hehe.. But the check-in thingy was kinda of lousy...I bk the Genting Hotel, which is suppose to the one and only 5-star hotel in Genting, but I was disappointed coz the staff gave us the keys without telling us the rms were not ready yet... hm.... Not wat I was expecting fr a 5-star hotel I guess...
The rest of the program were usual stuffs such as going to the casino, bowling, pool.. etc....we even caught a midnight show on both nites....
Visited the Ripley's Believe It or Not ! using complimentary tickets fr our lunch...Tink they now having a promo.. giving 1 free ticket wif every $50 spent.
Shopping .. shopping and more shopping at KL ....
Tml haf to do and early flight.. sianz.. haiz...





