9:50 PM, Thursday, July 07, 20052nd day of the course is much more tiring coz haf to study last-min for 2 tests. The First-Aid & SEP(Safety Evacuation Procedures) tests. Hmm... all MCQ but tricky ques.. All managed to pass except for 1 of my batchger who almost passed. Haiz.. tat means she gonna b taken off fr her flight tml & come back for a retest tml noon.
Tml shall my my rest day b4 I go to Dubai & Cairo next wif my team gers. Hehe.. Finally got 1 of my dream flights after almost 1 year.. Coz I always wanted to visit the pyramids and ride on camels 1 day.. hehe..
Hmm.. Dar has got a part-time job. I dun feel it is worth the effor & time coz he has to sacrifice his dinner, pay for the petrol and spent lots & lots of energy & concentrate on the road.
Onli 1 word to describe how I felt when I noe it.
Heart-pain.
I noe he juz wanna earn more $$$.
Anyway, enuff of this ..... I m feeling veri vexed at times.. coz I feel i dun haf enuff off days to do my own stuffs and meet up wif my dear frens..
I feel so tight within at times ...





