4:15 PM, Wednesday, July 27, 2005On this flight, I chatted wif a China stewardess and we were juz chatting abt the 7th-Month Ghost festival. So I asked her if the Chinese in China still do wat we Singaporean Chinese practise, which is burn paper $$$, pray wif xtra-thick joss-sticks, etc. To my surprise, she said tat ppl in China r discouraged fr being "mi xin" or too obessed wif olden days culture. In fact , they r encouraged 2 believe in latest technology instead.
Anyone watches Chn U Superstar? I try to catch it whenever possible or else my Dar would record VCR for mi. I heard tat 1 of the contestants is a stewardess fr SQ aso. Her name is Kelly i tink. She graduated fr training almost the same time as mi but I dun realli rem seeing her at STC b4. But I feel tat her singing is not too bad as compared to the others & she appeared so much composed & confident than the others.
Ripped this intesting part fr Rosalind's blog.. Lol.. Her fren's bf PROPOSED to her fren using the Net.
Check this out . Read this : http://vivavia.multiply.com/journal/item/220
Guess her Reply ?! : http://vivavia.multiply.com/journal/item/221
I tink this couple so sweet.. Lol...
Ever wonder how ur own proposal would b like 1 day......





