12:20 AM, Tuesday, June 21, 2005Later I going to haf driving lessons till 9.40pm. Was actualli hoping Dar can come fetch & send mi hm coz I m veri bored to sit through the 40-min bus ride alone. Dar got his new bike liaoz.. Sth tat he has been waiting for 1 yr plus ever since his last bike was sold. We haf aso cut down on alot of usual places we used to go dating ever since he sold tat bike coz alot of places we luv r simply unaccessible by buses or MRT. Looking forward to the arrival of the new bike, we planned a list of places and stuffs we gonne do .. hehe...Old memories revived... He paid the $$ todae and I asked him to take a pic of the bike using hp but he said it was not totally ready yet.
And I , being the bad gf, requested him to get mi a new helmet no matter by hook or by crook... wahaha.. and tat helmet is gonna b totally MINE and MINE alone. No way I gonna share wif his frens... *puke* :-p
Ok... Let's tok abt my lessons last nite .. erm.. Tink the instructor almost vomitted blood when coaching mi last nite... He taught mi gears-changing on the public road and keep on explaining the technique. But Alas, tink I got 2 left hands & 2 right foot sia.. I cant seem to co-ordinate well at all. Nvm.. try again next lesson.. Tink it gonna b a long time ahead... :-(
Guys, I m trying to change my HGK turn on the 30th of June. Pls let mi one if anyone is interested,k?





